RenalWEB Home Page    renalweb.groupee.net    RenalWEB Discussion Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Dietary Concerns / Dietitians  Hop To Forums  Dietitian's Forum    Frozen or refrigerated meals for dialysis patients

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Frozen or refrigerated meals for dialysis patients
 Login/Join

<Case Manager>
posted
I am a case manager that works with the Area Agency on Aging. I have several clients that are on dialysis and we are only able to find one provider (Alleready Foods) that delivers frozen meals to clients. However, this provider does not always have the best packaging for the trip from Minnesota to Iowa, where my clients are located. I have been searching for more information about providers that have dialysis friendly menus, but have not had any luck. Does anyone have information about where clients would be able to obtain meals that are prepared and able to be frozen or refrigerated?

Report This Post
<mel150>
posted
MagicKitchen.com now ships renal meals.
http://www.magickitchen.com/menu/MKMeals.html

Report This Post