New
Find
Notify
Tools
Pictures of Calciphylaxis.
 Login/Join

<hemoRN>
posted
Does anyone know where to find the pictures we show patients of calciphylaxis? There are some facilities who would like to have these as patient education tools.

Thanks! Confused

Report This Post
<Rachel>
posted
www.medscape.com

Report This Post
<Michele Evans>
posted
yes I have pictures of caciphilaxis. And survived it. Refused dialisis. and got better. Are there any more survivors? I was at OH State University in april and may of 2008. They took many pictures of huge scabs on my legs that seeped.I have pictures of them too.Was finally given the antibiotic Septra.The scabs were 5 to6 inches long and 2 to 3 inches long. But they healed and my kidneys got better.

Report This Post
<UNSW>
posted
I am a post-grad student at the Uni of New South Wales, Australia. I am doing a paper on Secondary Heperparathyroidism & would like some pictures of calciphylaxis. Can anyone share some or provide a link?

Thanks in Advance;

:-)

Report This Post
<gesms1>
posted
I have 2 friends that married we all graduated in the same class of 1963 their daughter has this terrible diasase for 9 years then 1.5 years ago started developing these very deep sores 12 inches by 4 inches this one on her hip you can even see the bone in her leg it has devasted this family husband is a 30 year retired military man.They need to raise money in their fight for their daughter was to Mayo and several other places said they cannot help her.She has been on dialysis for 9 years. Can you help us?Wayne 412-582-8833

Report This Post
<lag>
posted
i dont see any pictures on this sight. but, how did you survive the diesase?

Report This Post
<Guest>
posted
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calciphylaxis

Report This Post