RenalWEB Home Page    renalweb.groupee.net    RenalWEB Discussion Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Staff Lounge  Hop To Forums  Nurses and Techs    2016 Year for the ATOM
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
2016 Year for the ATOM
 Login/Join

<Guest>
posted
What yall think?

Report This Post
<saywhat?>
posted
Que?

Report This Post
<Thesame>
posted
Lol....it will be more of the same except worse. There will be more steps in the restructure plan implemented.

Report This Post
<Bro>
posted
Is the F in for another re-org this year?

Report This Post
<Unrest>
posted
With TMS and all the other changes, ATOM's will be dealing with a lot of techs jumping ship. I heard ATOM's complaining all their guys are looking for new jobs.

Report This Post
<De-F'ed>
posted
Come on over to US Renal Care. Well structured Biomed Division with good managers. Not alot of top-heavy pinheads worrying you to death about stupid reports.

Report This Post
<Guest>
posted
Hey <De-F'ed> I am a Big F biomed and trying to get into US renal. I live in Grand Rapids and they were really sticky questions from HR Why do you want to move, no relocation assistance, etc ( already knew that) She finally said she would pass it on. I know all companies have there glitches but my 25 years in dialysis and now acquired by the big F how a major corporation can ruin staff morale from clinical to technical. I love what I do, that's why I am still doing it. Help me soar and then I will make my manager job easier; give me an orientation ( teach me) the correct way you want things done consistently and I will achieve it well. but when you keep changing how things are done from week to week month to month and are not there to support the changes and training, we will jump ship, Let the Big F Biomed evacuation begin!

Report This Post
<Other Guest>
posted
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Guest:
but when you keep changing how things are done from week to week month to month and are not there to support the changes and training, we will jump ship [QUOTE]

Management at big companies while changing a policy: Don't do it that way any more.

Us: OK, how should we do it now?

Management: .........

Report This Post
<PG>
posted
That is exactly how I feel right now at the F. They gave us inventory and told us it would be easy as soon as SAP got enough info to start auto-ordering. Well its been 6 months and nothing is working right. I get ahold of the higher ups and ask how to do something and that what I get, a bunch of ......... The things they do respond to and "fix" seem to cause more glitches and/or work for us.

Report This Post
<Prettytired>
posted
You know what did work? Having a chief technician responsible for 1 building. Then they had a couple techs to handle ALL technical related stuff, like startup/shutdown, repairs, etc. That made sense, it was a department then, not what the heck you call this.

Report This Post
<DDD>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Other Guest:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Guest:
but when you keep changing how things are done from week to week month to month and are not there to support the changes and training, we will jump ship [QUOTE]

Management at big companies while changing a policy: Don't do it that way any more.

Us: OK, how should we do it now?

Management: .........

Same at "D". I've been yelling at my managers for over a year now about the lack of training. Nothing.

Report This Post
<Guest>
posted
An atom told me he loves the Tms it lets him know what his guys are doing at all times.... If you ask me it sounds like micro managing with a computer program to help, I think it will eliminate some bio meds in each area leaving them with more work to do.
quote:
Originally posted by Unrest:
With TMS and all the other changes, ATOM's will be dealing with a lot of techs jumping ship. I heard ATOM's complaining all their guys are looking for new jobs.

Report This Post
<Guest>
posted
those were the days, but why have someone extra to do that when you can pile the shit on others to do I swear that's how corporate thinks
quote:
Originally posted by Prettytired:
You know what did work? Having a chief technician responsible for 1 building. Then they had a couple techs to handle ALL technical related stuff, like startup/shutdown, repairs, etc. That made sense, it was a department then, not what the heck you call this.

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't see how it is going to make the need for biomeds lessen. TMS looks like another time hog.

Posts: 940 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: 12 September 2007Report This Post
<Pepper>
posted
I think the ATOMS also have a lot of extra stuff on their shoulders these days. Especially since they did away with the technical supervisor position. I must admit I am also looking to change fields. I am a technical, hands on, fix it kind of person. All of the inventory and compliance stuff just bores the crap out of me.

Report This Post