RenalWEB Home Page    renalweb.groupee.net    RenalWEB Discussion Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Staff Lounge  Hop To Forums  Nurses and Techs    Going blow my brains out
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Going blow my brains out
 Login/Join

<Grumpy PT2>
posted
....of all the useless junk that has been stored in there from High School and College that they lied to me and said I'd be using it later in life. Well I never been on Jeopardy so Ancient history hasn't helped me! LOL Big Grin

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
lol you ain't kidding

I drink and I fix machines, it's what I do...

Posts: 140 | Registered: 12 September 2016Report This Post
<Guest>
posted
Still waiting on my flying car Big Grin

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What??? I use the War of 1812, and Einstein's theory of relativity almost every day at work. You must have an easy job lol.

Posts: 325 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 12 April 2012Report This Post
<newkid>
posted
I'm still waiting on the day that anything from the "Math for the Liberal Arts" class I took in college is relevant. If you've taken it, you'll know what I mean.

Report This Post
<Nitro x>
posted
Whats so elementary about elementary analysis ?

Report This Post
<usrtech>
posted
I feel like I wasted all those years in the 5th grade.

Report This Post
<mtw2>
posted
Hee-Hee-Hee, that's funny.
9th grade was my best 3 years of my life!

Report This Post
<Grumpy PT2>
posted
I have yet to the imaginary numbers to solve any problems. Wait the next time I calibrate a UF pump I'll use imaginary numbers to figure out if it's right on the money or I need to adjust! LOL

Report This Post
<Cubby>
posted
I'm going to assume the missing "to" in the subject is a typo, and not a result of the worthlessness of 2nd grade English.

Similar to how I assumed getting an English degree would help me in the future.

Report This Post
<WWJD>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Cubby:
I'm going to assume the missing "to" in the subject is a typo, and not a result of the worthlessness of 2nd grade English.

Similar to how I assumed getting an English degree would help me in the future.
Dude chill! I think he was just trying for a laugh and it looks like he/she/it accomplished it.
Lots of people type quickly and either misspell or leave out a "to" on this board.

Report This Post
<Cubby>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by WWJD:
Dude chill! I think he was just trying for a laugh and it looks like he/she/it accomplished it.
Lots of people type quickly and either misspell or leave out a "to" on this board.

Dude chill! It's just playful ribbing. I'm just trying to get some use out of my worthless English degree.

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Of all the math I've taken, NONE of it seems to apply here....

Ex: Stock 30 boxes of gloves Friday. Come in Monday and there's TWO left. Restock to about 30 on Monday. Check Wednesday and there's 12.

Posts: 331 | Location: Upstate, NY | Registered: 11 September 2014Report This Post
<Guest>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by GFreely:
Of all the math I've taken, NONE of it seems to apply here....

Ex: Stock 30 boxes of gloves Friday. Come in Monday and there's TWO left. Restock to about 30 on Monday. Check Wednesday and there's 12.

Usually it's stock 30 on Monday, have 30 every day for the next month. Have none left suddenly out of no where 4 Tuesdays from now.

Report This Post
<Arithma-Tech>
posted
quote:

It's that "New" Math!
The "old" doesn't account for all the hiding places and private stashes the staff has around the clinic or the 1 staff member that NEEDS 3 boxes of medium gloves open at their bay at all times.

Report This Post