New
Find
Notify
Tools
Complaing
 Login/Join

<FKC BM>
posted
As I search this site for solutions when I have a problem I can’t resolve, but I always see post turn into complaints of too much work, unions, and bad pay. The job is to me it only bothers you if you let it. I have 2 clinics with 63 machines, 3 SDS and 3 ro. I do what they tell me me with no complaints and when I can’t get to a task well that’s the atoms problem I send my email let them know and it’s in their hands. It’s a lot of work but if you follow policy and procedure you’re never complete on your own but that’s why there’s email to cover our backs.

Report This Post
<Guest>
posted
Frowner WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Report This Post
<Kylie>
posted
Big Grin One of the funniest posts I have read! Thanks I needed the laugh today!

Report This Post
<Izzy>
posted
Too funny - Who says this? I don't think it is real and feel this post is a new 'grassroots' effort by FKC corporate office to create a new COMPLIANT, WILLING, & OBEDIENT culture!

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a psyop post...

And I WISH everyone would quit using the 'U' word! It's going to start another 'discussion'!

Posts: 331 | Location: Upstate, NY | Registered: 11 September 2014Report This Post
<where is he>
posted
oh union guy get your soapbox out

Report This Post
<A real Biomed>
posted
Mr Fkc if you were a real bio med you would understand what most of us are talking about with the job, your probally some Atom with yours pants pulled up to your nipples trying to make us drink the koolaid.

Report This Post
<Guest>
posted
Haaaaaaaaa!!
Nipples Razzer

Report This Post
<biomed1w>
posted
How do manage to get all that done in 40 hours? do you have some sort of spred sheet? I am new and also have 2 clinics and I find it difficult to get all my work done in 40. esp when i spend about 30 hrs a month on invitory ( 2hrs to put away at each clinic weekly,30min to order at each weekly and about 2 to do the count weekly).

Report This Post
<Guest>
posted
Frowner WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Report This Post
<pops>
posted
biomed1w
if you are with the BIG F then you only need to count monthly not weekly, this should save you some time Big Grin

disclaimer my views and no one else Razzer

Report This Post
<Just Me>
posted
Hey KFC BM,
We b*tch, moan, groan, complain and discuss because we can. This is a fantastic forum with some really great folks. When we have real stumpers we come here for advice and help. As you already know, this is a fast paced high stress job. We vent to each other because we can, and also, our significant other would probably make us sleep on the couch (or worse) if we vented at home. So join the club man, we welcome you with open arms, just so long as you don't complain about us complaining. Big Grin

Report This Post
<*NewKid*>
posted
"Hey KFC BM,
We b*tch, moan, groan, complain and discuss because we can. This is a fantastic forum with some really great folks. When we have real stumpers we come here for advice and help. As you already know, this is a fast paced high stress job. We vent to each other because we can, and also, our significant other would probably make us sleep on the couch (or worse) if we vented at home. So join the club man, we welcome you with open arms, just so long as you don't complain about us complaining. Big Grin"

I love that, KFC, haha that just made my day! Thanks! Happy Friday Eve to all!

Report This Post
<guess777>
posted
KFC, wow whomever you work for has found them a rare gem.the only one in the entire world who does all that work on time and in compliance without a single complaint and no stress. cudos to you !! Happy Friday to all . LMAO Big Grin

Report This Post
<odog>
posted
quote:
KFC, wow whomever you work for has found them a rare gem

yup now to reward you here's your 2% raise and big pat on the back with a lot of really kind words and a explanation that you got an extra 1/2% more then the maximum because your that good. Smiler

Report This Post