New
Find
Notify
Tools
want to setup a private small dialysis center in india
 Login/Join

<Kumar>
posted
I want to setup a small dialysis center in kolkata india..want to know the process, cost and breakeven for 2-4 station center.. I am not from medical background ..

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
dialysis center in kolkata india.

I think you contact the medical department of india for openting the dialysis center.

Posts: 1 | Location: Jacksonville | Registered: 22 May 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, there are tons of regulations. Pretty tough if you don't know the industry. Why would you build such a small clinic?

Home Program Mgr in SoCal

<Guest>
posted
Editor,
You wrote: I would urge all dialysis care professionals to request a copy of the Nov. 4, 2011 FMS internal memo entitled, "Dialysate Bicarbonate, Alkalosis and Patient Safety" from FMC as soon as possible. If FMC does not respond:

* provide RenalWEB with evidence that your request was sent,
* state in a e-mail that they did not respond within 1 business day,
* RenalWEB will then provide you copies of both the internal Nov. 4 and the external March 29 memos
* a RenalWEB e-mail address specifically for this purpose will be posted in this space tomorrow

If the memos concern such vital information for patient safety, why wait a day for a response from FMC? In the overriding name of patient safety, why don't you post the memos right now?

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The most important clinical information and warnings have already been published in the Part 1 and Part 2 articles I wrote.