New
Find
Notify
Tools
new clinics
 Login/Join

<1pt>
posted
Is their a differnce between the normal dialysis clinics and the new private insurance only ones or villas ,do they get better care there.Can I go to one of these on medicare?

Report This Post
<?>
posted
I've never heard of a dialysis "villa". What country is this in?

Report This Post
<old school>
posted
Never heard of the (villas) however Medicare won"t get you there./.

Report This Post
<SUE>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by old school:

Aren't the Villas a part of Davita? I believe it is a program that caters to the patients who still work and need flexibility in schedule, internet access during treatment? Kind of like dialysis for the executive?
I am not sure but I think I picked up a brochure at a meeting. I would bet it is still covered by Medicare but I would also think that patient would have a larger out of pocket expense? Just guessing.

Report This Post
<DVA Teammate>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by SUE:
quote:
Originally posted by old school:

Aren't the Villas a part of Davita? I believe it is a program that caters to the patients who still work and need flexibility in schedule, internet access during treatment? Kind of like dialysis for the executive?
I am not sure but I think I picked up a brochure at a meeting. I would bet it is still covered by Medicare but I would also think that patient would have a larger out of pocket expense? Just guessing.

All DVA facilities have wireless internet access for patients. To find out about the DaVita Villa's, you could visit the DaVita website, DaVita Website

Report This Post