New
Find
Notify
Tools
Plans to open a Dialysis in VA
 Login/Join

posted
Guys,

Would like everybody's input on what is needed to open a Dialysis Center in Northern Virginia. What steps to take, hurdles to expect and how to go around them, etc. Thank you so much in advance!

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: 22 February 2012Report This Post
<John>
posted
Have good financing and get a solid consultant and administrator to help you until you get surveyed.

I am not a consultant, but I can give you recommendations. Post your email or phone and we can talk offline if you want. Thanks.

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you John. My email is rodan0210@gmail.com.

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: 22 February 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Good finance,little good will in the market and good consultant is required..

Posts: 1 | Location: 303 Timberwood Cir Lafayette, LA 70508-5853 | Registered: 18 March 2012Report This Post
<JAVED>
posted
I PLAN TO SET UP A 10-15 UNIT HEMODIALYSIS UNIT IN A POSH RESIDENTIAL AREA OF DHAKA CITY IN BANGLADESH. THE IDEA CAME TO ME AFTER I EXPERIENCED MYSELF THE ORDEAL MY AUNT AND HIS ONLY SON ARE FACING FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS TAKING MY UNCLE TO A HEMODIALYSIS SUBUNIT IN A HOSPITAL IN THIS CITY OF CHAOTIC TRAFFIC JAMS AND MINDBOGGLING CONSTANT JAMS WORSE THAN THE DELAYS DURING THE RUSH HOURS DELAYS ALONG THE BELTWAY. MIND YOU DHAKA IS THE CAPITAL OF A OVERCROWDED DEVELPING COUNTRY. I HAVE BEEN IN THE US AND HAVE WORKED IN THE BAY AREA. SO ITS FUTILE TO COMPARE VA WITH BANGLADESH. I HAVE ALSO LIVED IN VIENNA OF FAIRFAX COUNTY IN VA.

I MYSELF AM A PHYSICIAN WITH A MASTER'S DEGREE IN IT FROM STRAYER UNIVERSITY IN THE LOUDOUN COUNTY.

THE HEMODIALYSIS MACHINES DEPLOYED IN THE SUBUNIT I VISITED ARE FROM BRAUN AND THEY FUNCTION PRETTY WELL.

I WANT A DETAILED PLAN INCLUDING PRICING AND MAINTENANCE COSTS AND OTHER ANCILLARY SERVICES WITHIN THE PROPOSED FACILITY.

Report This Post
<Ken Murray>
posted
i have 54 low hour Gambro Phoenix machines that are clean and have been on Preventative maintenance and a good spectrum of new spare parts - my units with a 180 day warranty are just $1500USD - and are near the port of Port o New Orleans for low cost shipment -

KMurray@itgroupintl.net 323-337-2582

Report This Post