RenalWEB Home Page    renalweb.groupee.net    RenalWEB Discussion Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Administration / Financial / Strategic  Hop To Forums  Administrative/Financial Issues    LOOKING FOR FUNDER TO SET UP DIALYSIS CENTER IN MALAYSIA

Moderators: Mark Feigal

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
LOOKING FOR FUNDER TO SET UP DIALYSIS CENTER IN MALAYSIA
 Login/Join

posted
My name is Farid and I am from Kuala Lumpur (KL), Malaysia and looking for funder to set-up dialysis center in KL.

I have been in this dialysis services for almost 10 years now n i thought of setting up my own dialysis center but i don't have the fund n now is looking for funder from overseas because with the strong US dollars it will be cheaper to invest here in Malaysia.

For your information there is a lot of potential here because the demand for new dialysis center is very high here with about 150 new patient for every 1million population. With Malaysia current 27 million population there will be about 4000 new patient a year not to mention the present 20,000 patient already receiving dialysis treatment.

I'm very well verse in every aspect of setting up dialysis center, licensing, operating and doing claims and i know that within 2 years the profits will start to come and it could be lucrative here in Malaysia.

farid_fadzlina@yahoo.com

<Born Yesterday>
posted
Sounds good!!

How much do you need? Just tell me where to send the check!! Big Grin

Report This Post
<Marco Cubano>
posted
Hey there Farid ol' pal. I'm looking to buy a cricket team-know of any for sale?. If dropping a few mil on a dialysis clinic will get me in-hey-I'm game. As soon as i pay off this last fine to the NBA I'll give you a call-okay? aw, what the heck-here, take this blank check...

Report This Post
<spacecadet>
posted
farid
have you contacted the maylasian government perhaps they could give u some start up money and you could pay them back over time at hopefully a low intrest rate
good luck

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, its been sometime already since my last posting.. To <Born Yesterday> I need about USD$350,000 only to set up a dialysis centre with 10 Haemodialysis Machines.. To <Marco Cubano> You may contact me at +60133876573.. To <spacekadet> The Malaysian Government no longer have grant for new start up, I have tried.
Hope to hear soon from you all.
Thank you.

<Murugiah>
posted
Pls call me 0196003355 I'm interested

Report This Post