New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dialysis business plan
 Login/Join

<ATK>
posted
I would like to set up a dialysis unit in southern Africa where I am working in a renal unit. Please assist with a business plan.

Report This Post
<kevin>
posted
Where in Southern Africa

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to start a clinic in Chicago area having been a consultant in health care for 20 years. Would anyone mind sending me a business plan tht I could update to accomodate requirements for a local VC?

rbianco@comcast.net

<Khan>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by rbianco@comcast.net:
I'm looking to start a clinic in Chicago area having been a consultant in health care for 20 years. Would anyone mind sending me a business plan tht I could update to accomodate requirements for a local VC?

rbianco@comcast.net

I have been approached with a opportunity to open a Dialysis Center in the Phoenix area but don't know anything about running a dialysis center. I have a background in home care and hospice but dont know anything about dialysis. Where you able to find any information about the process and if so would you be kind enough to give me any advice?

Report This Post
<sadekin>
posted
Can anyone send me a Business Plan for Dialysis Center ? I will have to submit one for my Dialysis center and need to study the format and calculation of ROI. sadekin@gmail.com

Report This Post
<Guest>
posted
Think hard before investing. You need lots of private insurance holders to make profit. You will lose money on medicare patients

Report This Post