RenalWEB Home Page    renalweb.groupee.net    RenalWEB Discussion Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Administration / Financial / Strategic  Hop To Forums  Administrative/Financial Issues    Looking for Quotes for Equipment, Solutions, Blood Lines and Dialyzers

Moderators: Mark Feigal

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Looking for Quotes for Equipment, Solutions, Blood Lines and Dialyzers
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all,

I am setting up a small program for a hospital and LTC in Southern California, yep right there.

An FMC sales rep gave me the following quote:

F160 $13/ea
Blood Lines $2.85/ea
Acid $3.38/jug
Liquid Bicarb $6.08/jug
Saline $1.35/L

Does anyone know where to get a better deal?

I also want to LEASE 8-10 K2 machines.
Can anyone give me an offer?

Also Ameriwater quoted their HEAT DISINFECTABLE water purification system for 6 stations at $44,000 including installation. No bells and whistles, just necessary components.

Their HEAT-Disinfectable PORTABLE RO is $14,500.

MarCor is more expensive.

Anyone for a better quote?

Again, it is South Cal. WILL GO WITH THE BEST OFFER!

rnusrn@yahoo.com

Thank you all!

Posts: 3 | Location: United States | Registered: 24 September 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Call Marisol at Diasol INC. located in Sanfernando, CA. I am sure she can get you a better deal on the acid and bicarb. Not sure about the other items but it wouldn't hurt to try. Their number is 818-838-7077 make sure to ask for Marisol. I used to go through them for years until I went to FMC, and we never had any issues with them or their products. As far as the machines go I would talk with B Braun about some refurbished equipment for a good deal it might be better than a lease. I myself have a question for you, are you looking for a biomed to maintain your equipment? I am currently under contract with one group and am looking to expand. I am located out of Southern California myself.

Posts: 53 | Location: Woudn't You Like To Know | Registered: 13 March 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot for for your reply.
Working with BBraun now. They beat fresenius cost per tx. Fresenius rep talked to me as if there was no other dialysis products makers in the world. With BBraun i can see where the hospital will save money vs FMC.
Regarding biomed, i have only 1 person, but that's enough for now.
You can send your contact info though.

Posts: 3 | Location: United States | Registered: 24 September 2014Report This Post