New
Find
Notify
Tools
Start Dialysis Center
 Login/Join

<Globintel>
posted
I am not in a medical field but would like to open up a Dialysis Center in NJ. Any suggestion/business plan?

Report This Post
<JCE>
posted
Find a good consultant. I can refer to you to a few. Call me at: (954) 294-7555.

Report This Post
<Mo>
posted
We are planning a multi city dialysis center in Middle east. I am looking for a good business plan and financial help. Any help will be appriciated

Report This Post
<JCE>
posted
Mo...I know a nephrologist building a unit in Dubai. He might be interested in helping you. Call me at (954) 294-7555 and I'll put you in touch with him. Thanks.

Report This Post
<Mo>
posted
I tried calling your number but was only able to leave VM. Can you please call me back or let me no when to contact you.

Thanks

Report This Post
<Hammad>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Globintel:
I am not in a medical field but would like to open up a Dialysis Center in NJ. Any suggestion/business plan?

I have been approached with a opportunity to open a Dialysis Center in the Phoenix area but don't know anything about running a dialysis center. I have a background in home care and hospice but dont know anything about dialysis. Where you able to find any information about the process and if so would you be kind enough to give me any advice?

Report This Post
<KL-from Toronto>
posted
Dear JCE,
Would you be willing to email that contact information as I have a similar request from UAE area-kirstenUHN@gmail.com.
Many Thanks!

Report This Post
<AIHS>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Globintel:

I would like to do this same maybe we can talk

Report This Post
<Dharshini>
posted
Greetings.
The company which im working with, is planning to set up a dialysis centre in Malaysia for charity purposes. So can you please give us advices/procedure on setting up a dialysis centre together with the other necessary items other than the dialysis machine itself.
And please include informations like how many dialysis machines can a nurse handle n how many patients can 1 dialysis machine serve.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Please do reply to my e-mail dharshininavanethan@yahoo.com

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested I have dialysis machines(Fres. 2008k), dialysis chairs and portable R.O. systems. Feel free to email me jrsaavedra14@gmail.com

Posts: 6 | Location: ft.lauderdale, fl | Registered: 10 July 2009Report This Post
<Guest>
posted
Invest with a joint venture such as American Renal or Liberty

Report This Post