New
Find
Notify
Tools

V104/108 stuck error
 Login/Join

<Guest>
posted
Getting that air, rinsed about 10 times, vinegar and heat a few times. Changed the boards and no luck. I am thinking I may have to just valve change. But wanted to know if anyone else has any other suggestions?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<KTS>
posted
Just make sure staff is plugging the wands into the rinse ports good. It was a comomon error when we first got the Bibag machines untill I inserviced the staff to insure the wands are plugged in and fully seated.
I now get maybe one a month cpm[aired to several a day.

<Guest>
posted
Okay but how do I clear it? I have literally tried everything short of replacing the valves. The one actually did it on me while I was working on it and I did have everything seated fully. I am pretty new to the bibag and am not particularly liking the addition.

<pops>
posted
it is definatly your bicarb, have you tried in service mode to go to the cal deaiation pressure when you are asked to connect the gauges etc all the valves are open and you can flush the valve and pump with ro water to maybe clear the error Wink
ps dont forget to fill out a product complaint, i am on #21 at one clinic Mad
disclaimer my views an no one else Razzer

<Guest>
posted
I didn't know that. Thank you, I will have to try it and I will let you know.

<Guest>
posted
It worked on at least the one I tried. Thank you very much.

<Guest>
posted
New and Improved T machine! PRESENTING: The NEW Bibag machine! Everybody wants one! Your neighbors will be jealous when they see you with one! Buy TWO, that way you will always have at least one that works! Yay! NOT

posted Hide Post
Which boards did you change ? The board inside the black box which is the BB Hydraulic Assembly Distribution Bd. 190526 can get corroded connections or ate up traces so verify that J-3,4,7,9 or not corroded on the connectors.
Another thing to do is make sure when in rinse mode that the bi carb pressure is up in the 300 to 500 area on de bug screen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NBRBMT,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 19 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post