New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marcor WRO 300H Problem
 Login/Join

<FMC Tech AZ>
posted
I am having a constant high level sensor fail error. This machine is only 3 months old. Does anyone know what the problem would be and what part needs to be replaced on the unit? Any input would help.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<pops>
posted
fmc
3 months old is it still under, if so get the maker to come out and fix, if not call marcor Mad

disclaimer my views and no one else Razzer

<Guest>
posted
replace the high level sensor and the main board.

make sure to ask for the version 1.3 software for the board. as the new high level sensor will not work on the provided board. If they give you an older board version, you will need to contact Marcor for the software update which will be a pain to update.

posted Hide Post
I literally just had the training for this equipment last week. I'd recommend calling tech services when you are sitting in front of the machine. Their techs are really good and helpful, and also friendly and nice! They'll help you figure it out!
Peace!

**Don't quote me - I might be wrong!
-Aloha!

Posts: 5 | Location: Beautiful Honolulu, HI! | Registered: 10 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you haven't already found out, MarCor's warrantee is a year on parts but doesn't include labor, travel or fuel surcharge.
This problem is most likely the high level float - I haven't had to change the CPU for this problem.
If you go into internal service and watch the logging screen you'll probably see the High level float always reads water and never air - that means it is stuck closed. Takes about 15 minutes to change it out.
The logging screen tells you what all the moving parts are commanded to do or sensing at the moment - a very useful screen for this RO.

IMHO

Posts: 141 | Location: PA | Registered: 03 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<omg>
posted
you can go into service mode and monitor the sensor if it is working properly. a top float sensor fault normally gives you an overflow at the back.

<Guest>
posted
the float sensor MarCor is selling now is not the old style but newer. the newer sensor is not compatible with the old CPU board as it is an older firmware.

<omg>
posted
Float sensors top and middle level does not matter old and new type, it is the same reed switch inside. the only difference is the bottom sensor (because it is not a float, it is a optical sensor...:-).