Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fresenius 5008 S
 Login/Join

posted
This machine is very well engineered, and has none of the inherent issues that have been with the 2008 series as recently. Looking forward to seeing it in operation in my territory. Big Grin

Posts: 105 | Registered: 22 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Guest>
posted
Does it do integrated heat disinfection of the incoming water line with PORTABLE R.O.s ??

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It does IHD

posted Hide Post
What's your territory, Techbea?

--------------------
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. -Yoda

Posts: 15 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 19 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Caribbean

posted Hide Post
The replacement for the 2008 T is slated to be 5008 series

<Guest>
posted
Which PORTABLE R.O.s does it do integrated heat with? Or is it limited to just central R.O.s leaving out all the acute units that run on portable R.O.s ?

posted Hide Post
It will perform an integrated heat with all RO's. It actually communicates with the Fresenius Aqua UNO RO for automated disinfection programs.

<Guest>
posted
Not true, at least in the United States. I checked with Marcor, the Fresenius 5008S does not do integrated heat with the 300 H or the 300HX PORTABLE R.O.s....You would think that integrating their portables to a new product platform like the 5008S would be important to Marcor, but they haven't even done it yet for the K or T series, so I wouldn't hold your breath. I hope the Aqua UNO R.O. is a good R.O. and sells well.

<pops>
posted
i hope this 5008 s series is without bibag Big Grin

disclaimer my views and no one else Razzer

<Guest>
posted
5008s comes with BiBag.

posted Hide Post
The 5008S does come with BiBag built in, but it is handled totally different in the hydraulics. The 2008 BiBag was an add on.

<Guest>
posted
5008 has been in use here in Canada for awhile. Some features are more streamlined than the 2008 but it has it's own share of problematic parts for sure.

Look forward to cleaning out dried up dialysate slurry from the bottom of the machine every time A02 starts leaking(every other month).

<take your pick>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by pops:
i hope this 5008 s series is without bibag Big Grin

disclaimer my views and no one else Razzer

5008 series can do BiBag, jugs or central delivery.

posted Hide Post
In reference to the A02 leakage issue, they have changed the part design/material. No more leaks after the change.