RenalWEB Home Page    renalweb.groupee.net    RenalWEB Discussion Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Dialysis Technician Forums  Hop To Forums  Dialysis Technical Forum    Bonnet dialysis tech certification study guide.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Bonnet dialysis tech certification study guide.
 Login/Join

<FLee>
posted
I'm currently in school for dialysis tech. and I'm trying to find out the best study guide for the dialysis tech. certification bonnet/NANT test. Any sugestions?

Report This Post
<Henry>
posted
http://www.meiresearch.org/core_curriculum.php

Basic Dialysis info all techs should know.

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FLee:
I'm currently in school for dialysis tech. and I'm trying to find out the best study guide for the dialysis tech. certification bonnet/NANT test. Any sugestions?

Just to clear something up because it comes up so often.....NANT has no connection with the BONENT or any other exam for that matter.

Chuck

DISCLAIMER : My opinions and views are mine and may not be the same as my employer.

Posts: 1896 | Location: Baltimore, MD USA | Registered: 24 October 2001Report This Post
<OZ>
posted
Nant has some study guides for the test (not only for BONENT but for general certification tests)
If you live in California now it has its own test.

Report This Post
<RL Mesa>
posted
I'm a dialysis tech in California and still haven't renew my license. I need info on how to renew it and get some study guides for the test. Can anyone help me please. Got 1 year old daughter and twins come up. Please send info @. Thank you, God Bless, Marry Xmas!

berlina_black@ymail.com

Report This Post
<John H.>
posted
All I have to say is, do not goto the certification's website and take the practice tests... You will be highly dissapointed. I took the 50 question practice tests, paid 50$USD for it and nearly all questions, if not all, were from the Core Curriculum book in the preceptor module. RIP OFF!

Report This Post
<breakpar now>
posted
Just took the test. Ninety percent of the questions were right out of the NANT study guide. Also if you have a choice, choose the computer testing option. It has a lot of cool features that you don't have with the paper version.

Report This Post
<jj>
posted
What's the NANT study guide?

Report This Post
<driven>
posted
i took the test too and I had to take it 2 times the first time was on paper and it was horrible, nothing I studied was on there.

Went the 2nd time and purchased the NANT and I got my cht

Report This Post