RenalWEB Home Page    renalweb.groupee.net    RenalWEB Discussion Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Dialysis Technician Forums  Hop To Forums  Dialysis Technical Forum    Different glitches on different generations
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Different glitches on different generations
 Login/Join

posted
My clinics have 2008T machines. Because each clinic replaced the machines at different times we have three different generation machine.

Referring to the serial number. One clinic has generation 0 as it is 0tos15xxxx. The next clinic has Generation 4 4TOS15-xxxx. And my main responsibility is the newest machines at a year and a half old (March 2015) is generation 6 6TOS15-xxxx.

We have noticed that the generation 0 machines have shown a lot of hydraulics glitches through their life but they also have 40k hours on them. Generation 4 we have noticed modular glitches that kept us busy for a while. Then my my main clinic has been showing a lot of electronics issues.

Mainly when we did 6 month pms we had to swap a total of 4 function boards out of 18 machines. I have also traded out 6 of 18 uimics boards. Now I'm having level detector and blood pump module board glitches.

I was just curious if you notice a significant amount of problems in the same grouping of parts. I certain segment of the machine or if using varying age machines if anything pops up more often then anything else. Thank you in advance, I'm writing an in service on common glitches and errors of the machine.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 21 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Whistleblower>
posted
Was at a facility that had 10 of the 29 3TOS need shunt door assemblies

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<yuuuup>
posted
I have 4t, 5t, 6t gen's and each has had it's own issues also. 4T, were all the loading regulators, and Blood pressure modules, of 12 machines (6 each) needed BP modules or functional boards. 5T(11 each), also have had loading regulator issues, UiMICS board problems, 6T (8 each) have blood pump issues the E02 and no communication message, also the Led traffic lights have been not working during TX (functional board issue), all have has these issue while under warranty, but the inconvenience is ridiculous. I chalk it up to poor quality control, cheaping out on parts.

<pops>
posted
got 6tos with bibag and we got nuttin but v104 erros and bicarb pump air locked errors product complaints at 24 Mad

disclaimer my views and no one else Razzer

posted Hide Post
Great. At least I'm not the only one seeing that each generation has it's step children of issues. The loading regulator is something I heard during my externship where we ended up with a bad batch of 20/30 bad regulators in the box.

I'm also glad to hear that the E02 is a known issue and based on responses from a previous post I think Fresenius is replacing lp455 boards on their dollar (but that's just a rumor so far) when issues arise.

Thanks again everyone for their input.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 21 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post