New
Find
Notify
Tools

clueless
 Login/Join

<Guest>
posted
I have a V 104 error. not stuck or anything like that, just an error. I've checked debug and everything looks good. The valve is physically working and doing so according to the machine. The board has been replaced for the bi bag system and I am still getting the error. I have no idea what else to check.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<pops>
posted
put it through a complete heat sanitization, this usually works for me Mad

disclaimer my views and no one else Razzer

<Guest>
posted
It won't rinse or anything. The time just flashes and doesn't go anywhere or do anything. I tried rinse, vinegar, and heat.

<G$>
posted
look inside your acid and bicarb rinse ports and look for an old O-ring stuck in there. after that, go into service mode - calibrate sensors - pressures - calibrate regulator pressure....after that, hit confirm to save( this calibrates your bi bag pressure transducers), shut off machine, unplug machine, plug back in, put machine through a FULL rinse, hit confirm, shut off and then turn back on. The machine should reset its self during the very last second of the rinse cycle.

<Guest>
posted
I will try that and let you know. Thank you.

<Guest>
posted
It did not work, back to the drawing board. I got an error for calibrations

<texas tech>
posted
Check harness going to Bibag. That wiring sometimes gets in the way when your pulling out or pushing in hydraulic system.

<Guest>
posted
I will check that and I broke down and called technical yesterday. They gave me three more things to look at. Once it is solved I will post what it was. Thank you all.