Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

E02 Error
 Login/Join

posted
I have had a machine down for a while that I just can't figure out. EO2 displayed on the blood pump. Display on machine says art bp no comm.

I have tried a working test board, function board, swapped in a brand new blood pump, tried swapping the board from the new blood pump in the old blood pump, and even tried the power supply on a hunch.

I've run out of ideas. Where else should I look?

Posts: 46 | Registered: 21 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Biomeditech>
posted
Did you try swapping cables?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<rebel ron>
posted
look to see if there is bleach damage to mother board near pins for cable.

<Guest>
posted
if its a T machine call fresenius. They are replacing them at no charge.

<pops>
posted
yes an E02 or E03 get a complete module replacement

disclaimer my views and no one else Razzer

posted Hide Post
thank you all for your responses. I figured I would ask here before calling Fresenius tech support this morning. This is the third machine that has done it so if they are replacing with no charge I guess I should have explained the problem to them first.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 21 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Guest>
posted
They are trying to figure the problem out in Germany. It is your LP955 board. They keep getting a bunch of bad ones. I just replaced 4 in the last 2 weeks. The issue keeps coming up with E.02 E.03 E.05.

<Wazzup>
posted
It is definitely 955 board. E02 and E03 same problem. Even ordered new board from F and came out of box bad.

posted Hide Post
Bad LP955 boards have been the bane of my existence ..well one of many.. on the new T's. When they first started acting up I would call up tech support and get new boards sent..half of those were rubbish too! I wised up and when I was getting ready to send my old k2's off for disposal on this last go round..I took every last LP955 board off of them.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 15 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post