Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2008 T condo cant make up its mind
 Login/Join

posted
I have a 2008T machine with only 4000 hours on it. The conductivity stay around 12.7 and 13.0. This occurs both on central delivery at 4psi as well as on jugs. I recalibrated the acid and bicarb pump as well as the conductivity cells. Temperature has been calibrated as well for good measure. Still the conductivity stays at 12.7. I tried swapping the sensor board as well and saw no difference.

Where else should I investigate?

Posts: 46 | Registered: 21 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<BC>
posted
Sounds like balancing chamber problems. Could be a bad membrane or needs to be recalibrated.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<pops>
posted
maybe you need to calibrate the bicarb cond cell
if you have a 90xl meter you will need the cable and the null modem, consult mesa labs for part numbers

disclaimer my views and no one else Razzer

posted Hide Post
Thank you for your responses. I'm calling Fresenius Tech Support for another machine today so I will check the balancing chamber before I call them so I know if I need another one.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 21 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<solduios>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by wealthbeforeriches:
I have a 2008T machine with only 4000 hours on it. The conductivity stay around 12.7 and 13.0. This occurs both on central delivery at 4psi as well as on jugs. I recalibrated the acid and bicarb pump as well as the conductivity cells. Temperature has been calibrated as well for good measure. Still the conductivity stays at 12.7. I tried swapping the sensor board as well and saw no difference.

Where else should I investigate?

Sounds like a bad bicarb pump too me or needs re-calibrated. Did you rebuild both pumps?