New
Find
Notify
Tools
portable ro stainless steel cart
 Login/Join

<midwest>
posted
Hi wondering if amyone could help me find stainless steel carts for wro 300 apparently marcor discontinued the cart and is now selling the wro 300 on the millenium M1 cart that rusts also immediately after water touches the cart.

Report This Post
<Joe>
posted
You could try Betterwater, or All Water

Report This Post
<HiloTech>
posted
Those marcor carts started rusting in a couple of months. We had better luck with our old RubberMade carts. We couldn't use those when we went to the bigger two carbon tanks.

Report This Post
<Ken>
posted
I just received stainless steel carts, from Marcor, with my WRO 300H. The part number is WT6183000.

Report This Post
<Qamarptf>
posted
it's really helpful,thanks very much!

Report This Post
<Ianthelnt>
posted
i found it quite a long time,it is really helpful.thank you very much.

Report This Post
<Guest>
posted
Since the M1 cart is >1K$ I'd love to hear what Marcor is getting for the stainless steel cart! #CHACHING

Report This Post
<SK8>
posted
I had a vendor come in and is able to build a stainless steel cart for $2000(min 3 carts). They were just taking the rusty cart that holds the Fresenius
machine and the RO and carbon tanks and just making it out of SS. I also had someone come and take a look at re-powder coating the rusty
cart $350. The powder coat company said the cart had little to no primer on it! So check localy and see if you can have a cart made. I also had very large SS water boxes made for $750
each. Far superior to anything I have ever seen
available.
Good Luck
SK8

Report This Post
<pops>
posted
If you do have any carts made see if you cant get them made out of some sort of dense plastic so they will never rust might also be cheaper as plastic is easier to work--just a thought

Report This Post
<HTC Design and Manufacturing>
posted
We own a company that creates RO carts for hospitals. We designed it cart to be symmetrical, compact and will fit RO, 2 carbon tanks, and micron filtration and extras. The cart is 100% rust proof and is backed up by our warranty and your satisfaction. Our product has been future proof to accommodate future changes in CO tanks, filtration and new RO machines. Please email info@htcdesignandmanufacturing.com for more details.

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
wrong person, sorry

This message has been edited. Last edited by: East Coast Tech,

<dromashousa>
posted
Reverse Osmosis Water System

Report This Post