New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Big F knit shirts
 Login/Join

<Guest>
posted
Anybody else hate the new knit shirts? They are too short in the shirt tails. Every time you bend over they pull right out of your pants! I called the shirt company and complained. Here is the number I called; 800-678-4847.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Guest>
posted
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Go to work!!

<showthem>
posted
You should express your displeasure by not wearing a shirt at all. That will show em whos boss

<Guest>
posted
As long as you dont tuck them in they work fine Big Grin. I have been waiting on my back ordered one for almost a month now though.

<Cubby>
posted
Big F should give you guys some grandpa pants to solve this issue.

<fashion>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Cubby:
Big F should give you guys some grandpa pants to solve this issue.

LOL - perfect! Hike those trousers up!

<Bro>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by showthem:
You should express your displeasure by not wearing a shirt at all. That will show em whos boss

That's what I do. Nobody ever comes back to my office to complain about anything. #loophole

posted Hide Post
I hope you are not saying they are worse than the old ones. I can't wear the button up shirts they give us. I am 6'4 and won't even tuck in. The Polo Shirts are just as bad. I called them a year or so back and they told me they are for tall people too! Tall polo shirts I buy on my own are at least 3-4 inches longer. How can a big corporation not have tall sizes?

Posts: 940 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<T>
posted
F is really concerned about what kind of shirts you have. They are scheduling a conference call about it.

<P. slap>
posted
I think they should issue wife-beaters.

<Romp A Biomed>
posted
Brace yourselves the Biomed Romper will be the new issued uniform for The Big F Biomeds lol

<pops>
posted
just glad they supply shirts Smiler
wish they supplied pants as well, got my daughter looking at goodwill for beigh work pants Big Grin

disclaimer my views and no one else Razzer

<comfy is me>
posted
90% of the time I'm working late/after hours so I wear shorts

<Guest>
posted
I don't tuck my shirt in and when I disinfect late at night, I change to shorts and t-shirt when last patient leaves.

Never had a problem with it coming untucked. LOL

<Grumpy PT2>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by pops:
just glad they supply shirts Smiler
wish they supplied pants as well, got my daughter looking at goodwill for beigh work pants Big Grin

disclaimer my views and no one else Razzer

I shop goodwill as I will not waste my money on good pants and get destroyed by bleach or torn. I don't care about the color even though they want beige, not happening.