Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2008T Machine
 Login/Join

posted
I have a 2008T machine with 8,000 hours it is giving me a error saying dailyzer connected but it is not. I cleared the error but the blood pump rate is flashing 320 then to 150. The rotor is turning but it has a skip in it when turning. Do I need to replace the blood pump module?

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<DummyChamber>
posted
I would pull a known good blood pump from another machine and see if it solves the problem. It may be the board in the blood pump that's at fault.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<DummyChamber>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by DummyChamber:
I would pull a known good blood pump from another machine and see if it solves the problem. It may be the board in the blood pump that's at fault.

My apologies, I didn't see the part where you stated it has a skip when turning, so it is probably more than just the board.

<KTS>
posted
Check your reed switch on the bypass block

posted Hide Post
ok thanks <DummyChamber>

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Pump boy>
posted
I think there is a recall on the T machine blood pumps. Check with the F.

<DummyChamber>
posted
I got new T machines back in march. The only problems I've had have been with the blood pumps. I've already replaced 2 lp955 boards and am waiting on another.

<pops>
posted
i got 6t0s series and have had them replace 3 blood pump modules for E02, E03 Frowner

disclaimer my views and no one else Razzer

posted Hide Post
In my experience the blood pumps are garbage on 6tos generation.

As far as the dialyzer connected message...i may be wrong because this solution is very simple, wiggle the hansons. The shunt assembly on the T is notorious for the buttons on the shunt being tempermental. I get that call a lot when the machine "wont go into test".

Based on the information you have given I think there are two issues happening. You have a bunk blood pump and the hansons aren't seated well enough.

But like I said, those are the simple answers and I'm confident that you knew that already.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 21 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Guest>
posted
There are two buttons on the shunt assembly. Make sure they are working correctly. They each give off an open close signal for when something is connected. That is how it knows if it is in a drain program or dialyzer should be connected. If its not those buttons then it would most likely be a board. less likely, check the wires to make sure they didn't get pinched.

<NBRBMT>
posted
Agree with our Guess and make sure you replace the O-Rings and the Hanson connectors the light blue ones.

As for the E02/03 Eprom error I change out the Eprom chip with old K 955 board ones and they will work. Those chips go bad frequently for some strange reason.

<Guest>
posted
I had the exact same problem with it thinking the dialyzer connected when attached to the shunt. There is a switch below the nozzle you connect the hansen. It was pushed in and not seated correct. I replaced the shunt assembly and worked like a charm. Even if the buttons look fine, replace it. Those switches are what signals the hansens are connected to bypass.

<NBRBMT>
posted
You can check those switches with your meter and can hear and feel them working. When they break the actuators have no clicking sound or switching but if you can hear them clicking and they push in and out well they are likely good.