New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prefilled syringes
 Login/Join

<Clyde>
posted
Biomedical stuck with WEEKLY inventory of the saline filled syringes? Whose brilliant idea was that. Freaking tms is wasting my time . Repeating the same answer over and over screen after screen. Plus trying to do everything else. No overtime either! What's wrong with the pcts or lpns getting some responsibility? Gee maybe my counts will go screwy! Have to enter it on some other database because corporate will be watching! Yeah right! When can I start doing some technical work? Might as well become a receptionist! The big F strikes again!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<LazyRocket>
posted
I hear ya, just started using them today and nurses are already complaining asking if I can contact ceo to change them Confused

<Guest>
posted
why are you even complaining? just stock them.

<Clyde>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
why are you even complaining? just stock them.
Stocking isn't the issue, weekly cycle counting is! Why is it a technical job? Technical is the dumping ground for jobs others don't want to do. Yes, I don't like it and yes I have been looking!

<Shadow1>
posted
I agree with Clyde. Technical has become a dumping ground. Someone sits in their big chair and makes decisions without even knowing how it affects people under them, they don't care.

posted Hide Post
And yet a couple weeks ago, people were complaining on here about work being taken away from them! Just like my wife, not happy unless they are complaining.

Chuck

DISCLAIMER : My opinions and views are mine and may not be the same as my employer.

Posts: 1787 | Location: Baltimore, MD USA | Registered: 24 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Guest>
posted
You should know that anyone below the corporate level will be puppets. do what is told to you and do it right. that's all they care. If you want to whim or complain then you should email your corporate, purchasing dept, managers including clinical manager. Honestly, I'm not being a @ss, just nothing will be heard if you vent here.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Stocking isn't the issue, weekly cycle counting is! Why is it a technical job? Technical is the dumping ground for jobs others don't want to do. Yes, I don't like it and yes I have been looking!

Totally agree with you clyde. I have two clinics I have to do this at! That means more driving and because my clincs are less than a mile apart no reimbursement for mileage! Plus less time for actual technical stuff, at least my clinics are finally being forced to do their own bicarb weekly disinfections, I have been stuck with them for the last year...

I drink and I fix machines, it's what I do...

Posts: 155 | Registered: 12 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<pops>
posted
I got 2 clinics one is a 90 minute drive I asked my rtom if clinical count count and I would just call them with the number but nopity nope nope we have to go out there Frowner

disclaimer my views and no one else Razzer

<Clyde>
posted
Clinical uses them, let them count them. It's one item how bloomin hard is that? It's not like when they took over inventory and intentionally messed it up so they wouldn't have to do it again. When will Technical grow a pair and say enough is enough and let us do our jobs? They sit around in offices staring out the windows thinking this stuff up. They need to open those windows and get some fresh air!

<pops>
posted
maybe that new facility maintence service that they are testing now will be able to count the syringes Big Grin

<Clyde>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by pops:
maybe that new facility maintence service that they are testing now will be able to count the syringes Big Grin
ROFLMAO and maybe my deliveries will come on time with a company driver...not holding my breath

<Clyde>
posted
We don't have to count anymore? I can't enter anything beyond last Monday 8/7/17

<Mr. Fixit>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde:
Clinical uses them, let them count them. It's one item how bloomin hard is that? It's not like when they took over inventory and intentionally messed it up so they wouldn't have to do it again. When will Technical grow a pair and say enough is enough and let us do our jobs? They sit around in offices staring out the windows thinking this stuff up. They need to open those windows and get some fresh air!
Or jump out of them

<Exorcise>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by BioMedKev:
quote:

Totally agree with you clyde. I have two clinics I have to do this at! That means more driving and because my clincs are less than a mile apart no reimbursement for mileage! Plus less time for actual technical stuff, at least my clinics are finally being forced to do their own bicarb weekly disinfections, I have been stuck with them for the last year...

Go out and buy one of those three wheeled bicycles with a cooler on the back that they used to sell ice cream from. Ride that between your facilities and take an hour or two to do it! By the time you get there you may know what a Good Humor man is! Pops,I would not recommend this solution for you, 90 miles of bicycle riding exorcism is a little too much. Seriously, one of our techs used to ride his bike to work and that put a stop to being sent to other clinics for him. There was nothing in the job description back then that said you had to have a car and drive it to work each day.